Monday, May 3, 2010

Hi!

It's been ages since I've posted anything.

What a whirlwind 2009 was. Holy crap is all I've got to say.. and I mean that. It was holy and crappy.

2010 has been also really difficult.

To sum up the past year or so...
2009
Was really busy, overworked, overstressed.
Needed minor surgery, stressed, anxious, nerves, depression.
Had minor surgery, needed major surgery.
Had a nervous breakdown. Held on to God for dear life.
Had major surgery. My tummy hurt.
Had six weeks off. Wilco shows, the beach.
Felt better. Still nervous, still sad, still scared.
Fell in love.
Heartbreak.
Dog put to sleep. Heartbreak.
Got some help after hitting bottom.
Went to California.

2010
Car got repossessed. God provided another car.
Fell in love again.
Heartbreak again. Door is closed.
Weight gain.
In prayer a lot. In scripture a lot.
Paying off debt like a mother.
Broke.. at peace... okay with my baggage.. okay with my brokenness.
Out of confusion of heartbreak/relationship.

Right now I'm listening to my brother's band Wilco. So are you if you're reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers