Thursday, October 22, 2009

do the right thing.. sucka.


I came to a point last week where I needed to make a decision. A decision that I've been running from for a LONG freakin time.

I won't really go in to the specifics of what happened.. I just stopped running and decided to sit. I have acknowledged something that was in need in my life (insert your own burden here) and have started a journey towards being way more honest about where I'm at.

I'm at peace with life. At peace with God. At peace with myself (well, getting there).

I'm taking life easy. Going to work. Coming home. Taking care of my life and myself and not overdoing it. Going to church. Going to small group. Maintaining friendships and letting others help me. It's really neat to watch life happen while not feeling like I need to control it.

Freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers